Saturday 7 June 2014

GO SHEER!

GO SHEER!
I really love the sheer trend, because you can be subtle or loud whilst wearing this same sheer trend. Many different people incorperate this trend in so many ways, depending on their signature style, and that is what I love about it. It is just so versitile. You can take the girly approach and wear a sheer dress with thick layers of frills, or the edgey look and wear a dress of graphics with panels of chiffon trailing down the sides. Or what about the subtle look so, wear a top with sheer material poking out from underneath, or (the last or, I promise) the loud, look at me look, by wearing a totally sheer top with just a solid piece of material covering your chest. Which Nasty Gal demonstrate perfectly! There is just so many ways to wear this trend and I know that I will be wearing all the ranges of styles. I am truly in love!
Sheer Bliss TopLana BlouseNasty Gal Ivan Crop Top
Roam If You Want To DressBarely Skating By Skater DressAll items from Nasty Gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment