Sunday 5 October 2014

See you next time.

Okay, I am officially hyped for next fashion month. I know, I know this fashion month has literally, only just finished but I was so wrapped up in all the excitement with keeping up to date with the SS15 trends by streaming down pages of blogs and constantly refreshing my instagram feed. I mean who doesn't love fashion weeks. I have already stalked some of the high street websites to try and find some of the predicted trends for next years Summer and Spring. Next fashion month I am hoping I can physically be there and soak up the atmosphere, that the designs the designers send strutting down the catwalk create. I mean I adore the storys they create with the theme of the catwalk and designs that hang on the perfect models. I have to say my favourite show this month, has to be Chanel, and when does Karl Lagerfeld never deliver. Personally I think he always does one of the best shows, there just so gripping and the catwalks he creates are extremely amazing. Oh and I also love the clothes he designed, the models deffinitely persuade me to want to wear them. Also the amount of celebrities supporting Karl are always immense and the show playlist that goes with catwalk, story and outfits are the best. His collections include (describing the SS15 trends) tweed pantsuits accessorised by vibrant silk neckties, these professional women are a perfect blend of masculine and feminine. Double-breasted blazers and boxy jackets, cuffed wide-leg trousers and flat boots. The base remained feminine however, through a palette of vibrant colors (orange, pink, purple, blue, green) and flamboyant prints (florals, watercolor prints) interpreted on blouses, neckties and scarves, as well as boots and loafers. The skirt suit was paired with printed fabric boots; soft, flowing blouses were punctuated with a pointed, elongated collar, and a tennis stripe adorned generous cuffed bermuda shorts to give them an urban flair. So the summarised conclusion to draw out what we going to be wearing for SS15, is think late 1960's and early 1970's. So thats hippies, fringing, prints, bell-bottom trousers, a flare silhouette, buttoned-up collars, denim and there is going to be a white out people. 
PICTURES ALL FROM THE MAGNIFICENT CHANEL COLLECTION:

No comments:

Post a Comment